Monday, July 6, 2009

Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Raynaud's Amputation

The initial goal of a trip is not the goal, but the urge to go I'm not complaining

This morning, as well as the day, as well as the week ... started running ...
Puff, pant, which is struggling ... Drywall, tile, fixtures, cables ... My house goes on and with her, hand in hand, my life. We still lack a bit 'Finally, I see the light at the bottom is still far ... but now there is almost clear ... That light is for me at the same time a goal is only the beginning of a new, exhausting journey: my new life. Alone.
Today, 31 years, I look in the mirror and find myself woman: a new class, a new style, a calm smile and eyes that know how to observe, can tell a mixture of struggles, sufferings, joys, achievements and pain. I do not know where I'm
and I have friends going with me ... but these days I live and breathe as before going on a long journey. The tension in the suitcase and the hope, the mind already wandering to new horizons, new places to learn, people to meet ...
The initial goal of a trip is not the goal, but the urge to go.
And my journey is about to begin, how many things to throw, how to hold. How many people who occupy my heart and how much is left behind or escaped me despite myself. How many eyes in which I can still mirror, how many hands to shake, how many smiles to explode, how many tears to cry, what music to listen to ...
My design does not I know, but he did. I am in God's hands ... to try to finally live a life worthy of him and the great gift that it is immense.
I'm leaving and the ticket is one way: I'm sorry, but I do not think you want to come back ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment