Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brent Corrigan Free Full Online

Interview à Berkane Kerim Phosphoros

Kerim lives in photography and theater, two passions that breathe in Paris where he lives, I loved his description of being Snob (his being) who put on their profile FaceBook that I think will be a new topic in a future post.
Website http://phosphoros-vertu.blogspot.com/
Une bonne raison de vivre sur cette étrange planète? Tu me the facilites réponse avec "cette étrange planète" Moi I would say that this planet is so strange and extraordinary, Therefore why would I miss that?!
What should a person may be interesting as a model of your photos and what are the famous models you like best? For me a good model must have a body "alive" and thinking, In short all those around us ... People lived their all expressed differently ; can then be now equipped with a camera and let things advanced. For I name my favorite supermodels these "princesses" have become "queens" today As Christy, Kate, Naomi, Linda, Tatjana Patitz, but Natalia, Karmen Pedaru and Laetitia Casta!
What do you think of Lara Stone? My thoughts: Blonde with big tits! Nothing more, unfortunately!
What do you think of Kate Moss now? she took advantage and it's time to move on ...
What are your favorite authors of theater? Say in the baroque and classical genre comedy or a tragedy of Shakespeare always fascinate me as much as a tragedy of Racine or Molière's comedy! But actually we are talking here of the masters of the genre! I think for an apprentice actor, it is difficult to establish a list of his favorite authors, Knowing that an actor puts in action situations scheduled by directors and texts written by playwrights; It not therefore no choice than to be an actor; interpret! And why believe me, it's better to be eclectic about it! I still quote some Brecht, and a Sacha Guitry and Luigi Pirandello.
When did you have this passion for theater, and what feeling it gives you does? Since childhood I enjoy playing all sorts of characters, Since then the college my mom signed me up for a theater class and I took an option in high school. After that I decided to enroll at the Cours Simon where I am currently training as an actor. All this frees my mind and gives me a sense of adventure;
It's bad!
Photographers who make you dream more? Peter
Lindbergh Herbb Ritts, Gordon Parks, Brigitte Lacombe Walter Chin.
What do you think of Italy and Italian design?
Italy, although very close to France is a country I know little, and I might soon fall into the cliche! But an idea crossed my mind (and this time very cliché): We should all meet under the bridge of sighs and kiss them on a giant gondola Man love each other enough for this to work; But still we to believe the legends ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment