Friday, March 19, 2010

Arish Har Plus Premium

Coffee, tea ... me? Women's Adventure


Assuming I do not like coffee, I can say I usually drink one or two a day and only ever at the bar.
one time I drank the tainted, but since I was a dietician banned milk, just plain, or black as they say here.
G. Then I opened up a world with coffee, maybe because it seems more diluted good.
So when I'm at the bar and a few more minutes (being "long" still requires time, "ladies" because it is sipped, and often the water is hot), I order a coffee in large bowl with water and except, possibly not very hot (for the reasons outlined above). The specific
because every time the bartenders have the chance to introduce a long swill: I will personally want to determining the amount of water. Yes, they are just like Sally in When Harry Met Sally: and when it ordered (in that famous cafe scene of the most famous) is immediately recognized as a very demanding (and pain in the ass), asking exactly what they want.
Well, because yesterday I am subject to the Railway Station, the place perhaps more proletarian and democratic, where the homeless spend their afternoons lying on the cold benches, a coffee, which normally costs as a normal coffee, was paid € 1.20! Obviously I did this to the case, but it seems that my words have elicited no reply ... however I can not pretend that a cashier discuss company policies such as that of a giant that owns the restaurant chain to which I have necessarily designed, as it is the only bar in this station!
Not only that, despite my request for water at hand, she introduced me to brew a cup of flavored coffee (so long already) and a pot with hot water ... but according to him where I should put it as the coffee was already the brim?

0 comments:

Post a Comment