Monday, March 1, 2010

What Are Some Good Poses For Facebook

Soulmates


I think there are many soul mates, I for example I have encountered several in my life.
There is a soul mate with whom I go to the cinema, that is your friend with whom I know a movie is an absolute pleasure and unavoidable: There seems little? Have you ever tried to go to the movies with a friend and regret it? I do.
This can happen with me that those who do not have my own tastes, love such niche films in France and I want to enjoy X-Men. And I will never compromise and see a French film, the more "niche" ...
Then on my nerves who munches popcorn all the time and / or sucking from a straw, or scratching his balls all the time (yes, this happened to me too!), Or is a guy who tries and reaches out more and more towards me, suggesting to be very busy from the scene of the film, but revealing a very different type of interest.
If I go to the movies with my soul mate movie I know that everything will be in the right, watch a movie that appeals to both, which will be discussed later, buy a pack of 8 € popcorn from which to draw in two, and we will enjoy the show. However my soul mate movie knows that if there is a scene of fear jump in the chair and I attack on his arm, but not flustered. And we do not test. ;-) I also
soul gemalla shopping. It 'is well known that the best purchases you make from the sun, sun and concentrated. No mothers / aunts / girlfriends / boyfriends around complaining, "Why buy this skirt? It makes you fat" (my mom). "What a bore, you move, you've been waiting half an hour!" (Boyfriend). My soul
twin shopping and not one problem: I usually enter in the shops that I visit I have my own time "decision" (ie very fast in deciding whether or not to buy something), and after a couple of hours like take a break ice sitting somewhere. The profit and pleasure.
There is also a soul mate to bed, the person with whom you feel that there is a special feeling, which never try to find out things and realize they are not so bad ...
;-) And what about the soul mate of food? That is, that friend / a which is a pleasure to have dinner, lunch or just a drink? Does not depend on what order, and even from what he says as he eats, depends on harmony that is created over a glass of wine.
Well, I could also mention my soul mate of Taboo, my soul mate travel, the Facebook and the one sms, soul mate and one of TV work, the beach and the mountain bike to ride. .. and I could go.
Moral of the story? Do not stick obstinately to the bitter end with the same man, but be free to take the best from everyone you ever lucky enough to meet and attend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment