Sunday, February 7, 2010

Woman In Shower Images

Monday


Here it is, my ... just another birthday. The age of a woman does not ask for me but definitely not a problem, nor is the passage of time. It will be the unconscious, is the indomitable spirit, that just will not look it ... I just do not know just feel my years.
:-) The thing that I regret, however, a little is that this year falls on Monday ... the day of return to work, is not suitable to have a feast: because yes = birthday party, gifts, greetings, toasts and cotillons ... My Day!
Actually last year the festivities lasted for about ten days. A kind of carnival in my honor, but mostly at my expense! ;-) I started
Friday, February 6 even though they say that celebrate early will mange ... I wonder which one never throws the bucket before the clock struck midnight ...
Well, Friday is usual with old friends from the gym, Saturday strawberry cake and rivers of Prosecco to my old friends, people who are in my heart for years.
Sunday I celebrated with family on Monday, it was the turn of pancakes offered in the office (with the cream of course) and Tuesday with fellow spinning. Finally
Thursday with my new friends here.
Well, I spent a lot of money but it was worth it, as always.
I am convinced that one more year should be celebrated properly, giving a party, enjoying a trip, or parachute jump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment