Sunday, January 31, 2010

T Mobile Call Center Wage

I am not "other"

I was disappointed by the vision Avatar of , called "the movie of the year", "Cameron's masterpiece," still a smash hit that has surpassed Titanic team (Cameron) and The Lord of the Rings ...
It speaks for months on TV, on Facebook, on the street. After 3 weeks of programming is still hard to find a free place if at least 48 hours before, and the rooms are filled every day of the week of heads got on glasses for viewing in 3D.
So even though the genre is not really in my comfort zone, and these men make me a little blue 'effect, I decided to go and yet I see: the movie is nice, I liked it for the visual and sound effects, for ecological thinking that underlies it, for the good feelings that permeate to the happy ending (although I would have preferred that someone died at the end: a tear in would give more "depth" to the story.) But I was disappointed just because I expected more.
Even the music I was disappointed, listen below: Leona Lewis ... I ride a spinning last Tuesday, and I noticed immediately is the same as My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion ... it happens. I read on
MyMovies criticism that validates my opinion, but at the same time save the film: "It's always a story, you may say, already seen (the movie) and felt. But it takes directors able to dare, knowing that all the stories have been told but that some deserve to be repeated with all the force of spectacle that can be put in place. Avatar will not be the film that will revolutionize the history of cinema, but Cameron deserves respect and admiration. Do you know why and on what subjects to risk, at a time when the vast majority look for the secure payment collection. Honor of Merit. "
often happens to me: When I follow the Mass I remain disappointed. When I went to see Titanic, I was sleepy, reminding me of Muccino I left the room before the end, I came to Chocolat is not even halfway. All films acclaimed by critics and audiences, record collections, and enthusiastic comments.
The Men Who Stare at Goats was mistreated and perhaps earned little, but it is a film that entertains with little, are full of parodies, new age, language games, quotes, philosophy "star wars". This is proof that we are not all equal in fortune, and who still works for me head think differently from the crowd.
This speech reminds me to another reflection on a fact - in my incredible - which takes place on the highway, when approaching the tollbooth : there are long lines of cars in columns, I'm afraid to lose half an hour of time already in the queue when I realize that right there is a toll booth with a green light, where there is none!
Or a movie, has happened to me a few months ago, two boxes on the left, long queues. Two cases on the right, with a CLOSED sign, the other open ... and no one in the queue there! I approach the cashier and asked "Excuse me, can I pay here?" "Sure, it's obvious, is open! And my question: "How come nobody comes here?" looks at me almost sadly ...
How do you explain these events? I always say, many people are obtuse, like goats (here again the theme of the film above) below the ground without thinking for themselves.
people Meditate, meditate forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment