Friday, January 1, 2010

Why Is It Easier To Pee With Legs Spread

disheveled - and I find it hard


Today I learned that we must leave that life disheveled, so I decided to live life with greater intensity.
The world is crazy. Definitely crazy ...
Good things grow fat. Good things cost money. The sun that lights the face makes you wrinkles.
And all the truly beautiful things of this life ... uncombed
Lovemaking uncombed. With laughter uncombed. Travel, fly, run, jump into the sea uncombed. Take off your clothes
uncombed. Kiss the person you love uncombed. Playing uncombed. Singing
to gasp uncombed. Dance till you come to doubt whether it was a good idea to put high heels tonight, lets her hair beyond recognition ...
So every time we meet, I will always uncombed hair ...
However, do not doubt that I'm experiencing the happiest moment of my life.
It 's the law of life will increasingly disheveled woman who chooses the first wagon over the mountains Russian one that chooses not to go.
may be that I feel tempted to be a woman impeccably coiffed and elegant inside and out.
This world requires good looks: hair, put on, take off, buy, run, lose weight, eat well, walk straight, be serious ...
Maybe I should follow the instructions ... but when I ordered to be happy?
may not realize that beauty shine for me I feel beautiful. The most beautiful person that can be!
The only really important thing: when I look in the mirror I see the woman that I must be.
So, here's my recommendation to all women and men: Abandoned, Eat more good things, Kiss, Embrace, Dance, Lovers, Relax, Travel, Skip, Go to bed late, get up early, Run, Fly, Sing, Be nice, sit back, enjoy the scenery, enjoy life and above all let you accrue!
The worst that can happen is that smiling face in the mirror you have to comb your hair again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment