Monday, January 4, 2010

Wedding Welcome Intro

No I want to live to regret


logging on previous post and other post where I expressed my views on the fact that life should be lived fully, I want to come back in line with what I heard and experienced in these first days year.
morning, despite predictions prevedessero abundant snowfall, I took the train and I went to another city to devote to sales. Shopping with friends is a pain, so, without waiting for the friend who with the excuse of the cycle or only a few Paturnie I still would have accompanied, I decided to enjoy the day alone.
A little 'disappointed by the fact that two out of three shops were closed (ah, the province!), It is worth it just to see the city almost deserted, illuminated by Christmas lights and whitewashed ... a fairy tale.
The story because, between a hot tea and a showcase, I've just enjoyed, I enjoyed the freedom to do what every single time I wanted to do, but there were also those five minutes in which I have felt so alone, where I wanted to be there with someone special ... and while I dwell on these feelings, I also reflected on the fact which has always better to live than stay still and wait for something to happen, it is best to move rather than lazily moldy home.
And even though the melancholy can catch you for a few moments, it always pays to act without waiting for some company - maybe very bad - which then makes you think it was better if I was alone!
back on this even thinking about what I said yesterday my friend G.: When we go to dinner together it turns out that we always talk about C, a girl who spent a long time, he somehow hit his heart, but with whom there was never anything concrete, and even of flesh.
G. continues to say (almost as if to autoconvincere) that she has a character difficult, that is problematic, and that he did not want to deal with a mess and feel bad about that. A "well" but it still carries in her heart ...
He was afraid, he admitted last night, afraid to get hurt, and wanted to quit even before they get burned.
's regret. What I shun as I can. I do not mean, coma G. ago, "I should try, I could live, or at least take her to bed, and then who knows ..."
So I throw myself in every adventure, trying to force this to act even if I do not want to live to feel alive even improbable stories.
Sometimes, indeed often, I feel bad later, suffering, and in that moment I sorry to have acted impulsively, or to have room for a person who eventually turned out to be different from what I had hoped, or not suitable for me. But it is only a fleeting feeling, because it quickly followed by a smile when I think of certain events, certain people I met during these years that maybe I have hurt, or annoyed, or offended, now I smile, and he still maintains " memory of life, " my life that I want to be short or long as to live up to.
Sometimes, when this thought haunts me more intensely than usual, I let go of everything and everyone, and start to enjoy all that I can suck the world. As my hummingbird, which reminds me of the meaning of the tattoo I did: are not important in the past or the future, it is important to live now, sucking the nectar of life. .
And leave it to you this song, one of the best of a fantastic film, based on a book and an equally amazing story: Into the Wild.

0 comments:

Post a Comment