Friday, January 8, 2010

Para Q Sirve El Realtplayer

Women, attentive to those who warm your feet ...


I hate the cold.
Few things in life bother me as the cold chill that stings the skin and makes your feet numb pain. That bad feelings!
The cold of these days I had to come up with socks and pants from the cabinet. I wear mostly skirts, but with the Bora and bedded in temperatures below freezing, even a fool like me could venture to the city with a billowing skirt.
It had never happened since I live in the apartment, but the other night I could not sleep for the cold: the quilt could not get warm, and lacking even a man who warms my feet (sometimes men are so!) I decided to pull out of the drawer a boule hot water unused for a while 'time, look at your heart-shaped case, just to be on the subject ...
He did not look good, be curled on the edges, as though we were "loose", but when I filled up I was able to verify that no spread.
The warmth that emanated immediately gave me comfort ... just a man, that you enjoy for an hour, then keeps you warm, but at night from boredom, and can not stand the morning after!
I was really happy, and so reconciled with the outside world (cold) I fell asleep: Well, at 3 am I woke up in a lake!
Sheets, mattress, comforter, everything was wet. The idea of \u200b\u200bentering another cold bed intact and terrified me, so I was determined (bold and crazy as they are) to stay where I was: move your legs as far away from the puddle, I slept till 7 as mummified, in an uncomfortable position and with a feeling of "wet" never felt before.
a situation that made me immediately to mind the beautiful video of Genesis, in which Ronald Reagan wakes up in a puddle of water, including duck.
So the moral of today is this: a man who calls or warm, Russian but not in the morning and go away cleanly, or you buy a hot water bottle as it should. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment