Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is Sammie The Singer Signed

Coffee, tea ... me?

Assuming I do not like coffee, I can say I usually drink one or two a day and only ever at the bar. In particular
drink coffee maker, perhaps because it seems more diluted good.
So when I'm at the bar and a few more minutes (being "long" still requires time, "ladies" because it is sipped, and often the water is hot), I order a coffee in large bowl with water and separate, possibly not very hot (for the reasons outlined above). The specific
because every time the bartenders have the chance to introduce a long swill: I will personally want to determining the amount of water, it is my right! :)
Yes, they are just like Sally in the popular film, and when it order in that famous scene of the most famous coffee is immediately recognized as a very demanding (in fact, "high maintenance" as defined by Harry).
Well, because yesterday I am subject to the Railway Station, the place perhaps more proletarian and democratic, where they spend thousands of people day, of all classes and all races, where the homeless spend their afternoons lying on the cold benches, a coffee, which normally costs as much as a regular coffee, was paid € 1.20!
Obviously I did this to the case, but my words will not give any feedback on the other hand ... I can not expect a cashier to discuss company policies such as that of a giant that owns the restaurant chain that I necessarily revolt, as it is the only bar in this station!
Not only that, despite my request for water at hand, she introduced me to brew a cup of flavored coffee (so long already) and a pot with hot water ... but According to him where I should put that coffee had already seen the brim?

Ps You'll certainly recognize the title phrase, taken from the movie "Working Girl" (The year was 1988) and remained in history;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment