Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pokemon Deluge Best Legendary Hunting Spot

Interview with Lorenzo T. Aesthetics

Got questions with breath of spring.

Your photos are made by the camera in your phone, which I find very special, what do you find that has no bounds, and otherwise as a fascination with this technique? I find that his limitations might be her charm. The pictures are dirty, grainy, low quality and moving objects leave traces invisible to the eyes.
you like to buy a digital camera or analog? would much rather the camera for its convenience and because I tend to make dozens and dozens of photos before reaching the "right". However, in some occasions, because I find it alongside a polaroid poetry.
What fascinates you capture the moments of life in a photo? I like to think you can not capture what we see, the impressions, invisible to the eye. I want to be able to see concretely what I can only imagine or perceive, there remained a view of beauty.
prefer the black and white or color? : I love the black and white, especially in its most "raw". I like the idea of \u200b\u200bdarkness, no color, because only in the dark I can feel safe, secure, and I do not see the ugliness on display from light. The light is suffocating and reveals everything, while the dark, like in a box, can contain anything. There are also cases in which the original color can give me something more, however, never to full sunlight.
Do you have any artist you admire in particular, and maybe even unconsciously inspires you or what you feel tied into the vision of your life? I am not inspired directly to anyone, even to myself. The photos that I leave directly from the boredom of the game and intuition. At the same time, however, each artist which came into contact leaves a trace of itself in that it allows me to expand my vision of things, to diversify or questioning it.
What is your personal vision of female beauty and male? I like to look to a single genus, where male and female come together and mingle. I find that the androgyny and the youths are the best keys for aesthetic look to the sexes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment