Friday, March 4, 2011

Underpants Smell Of Urine

anxiety

First post on the photographic works of Lawrence T.
I do not know if it was because I was sick when I received the email with some photos of missing Lore, and so I associate my mood to the photos?, Who have eaten (the sick) and brought with and if? or, conversely, more credible and normal reason to why I should try to be more connected (the normal), is the fact that the visual art in this case makes us pull out of feelings of the artist or maybe not his intent had in turn taken (to reproduce, modify) a second life. I love the colors of the photos, very between sunrise and sunset light and the sinking of the night, and a sense of fullness and softness of bodies and landscapes, despite a background of loneliness.
I like to think of something I had written to the event this summer, with no apparent logic of research, on the contrary I found that after "La lumière est noire", namely "Light is black but also equivalent to say the light is at night because daylight hurts me but that of the lighted streets, the moon or anything in that context, it is sublime, Wood's light, Black light, or black light. One thing that surprised me is that they are all pictures taken by mobile phone, not a quality factor or another but as a rare use of this art, and often there are photographers who owe their Celebrity own the car they use for work or a repetitive technique always traceable, two unrelated examples:
-Terry Richardson: digital camera and take pictures of people who always asked to repeat the same gestures, not natural, fake smiles (not criticism).
-Hedi Slimane: Always a fan of digital photos but black and white, thin, highlight loneliness and ruin, the importance factor in the charm-beauty models.
If I think of Lorenzo in the end I always think of "Wood's light, the morning painful and pleasant evening, all'onirico ... I think we have the same vision regarding these things, a way similar experiencing them or at least the sensation of feeling that is so 'without talking about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment